The Mechanical Contrivium: Darqstar
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Darqstar!
- Darqstar can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- Darqstar is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons!
- The only Englishman to become Darqstar was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Darqstar from 1154 to 1159.
- Darqstar was the first Tsar of Russia!
- Never store Darqstar at room temperature.
- Contrary to popular belief, Darqstar is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Darqstar has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Darqstar.
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Darqstar every year.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Darqstar!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.