The Mechanical Contrivium: Chris
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Chris!
- Never store Chris at room temperature!
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Chris.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Chris and compline.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Chris!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Chris fighting underground!
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Chris at least three times a week.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Chris.
- Chris has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Chris can taste with her feet.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Chris.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.