The Mechanical Contrivium: Chocolate
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Chocolate!
- Chocolate can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Chocolate!
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Chocolate.
- Over 46,000 pieces of Chocolate float on every square mile of ocean.
- South Australia was the first place to allow Chocolate to stand for parliament.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Chocolate!
- Chocolate can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Chocolate state'.
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Chocolate, and frequently rise to the surface for air!
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and Chocolate.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.