The Mechanical Contrivium: Cho_hakkai
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cho_hakkai!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Cho_hakkai!
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Cho_hakkai into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- Without its lining of Cho_hakkai, your stomach would digest itself.
- Cho_hakkai does not have toes!
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Cho_hakkai', hated Cho_hakkai and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- Reindeer like to eat Cho_hakkai.
- If you drop Cho_hakkai from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first.
- Cho_hakkai has only one weakness - the colour yellow!
- Cho_hakkai can turn her stomach inside out!
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Cho_hakkai.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.