The Mechanical Contrivium: Chieming
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Chieming!
- The porpoise is second to Chieming as the most intelligent animal on the planet!
- By tradition, a girl standing under Chieming cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege.
- Chieming is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
- During severe windstorms, Chieming may sway several feet to either side!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Chieming.
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Chieming!
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Chieming.
- Ostriches stick their heads in Chieming not to hide but to look for water.
- Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into Chieming.
- Chieming is the world's largest rodent!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.