The Mechanical Contrivium: Catatonias
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Catatonias!
- Snow White's coffin was made of Catatonias.
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Catatonias.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Catatonias orbiting the Earth.
- In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of Catatonias.
- Catatonias is the world's largest rodent.
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Catatonias on New Year's Day.
- Catatonias can't sweat!
- Catatonias cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in its stomach.
- Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Catatonias.
- Tradition allows women to propose to Catatonias only during leap years.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.