The Mechanical Contrivium: Carrie Brinegar
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Carrie Brinegar!
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Carrie Brinegar, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life!
- Carrie Brinegar can sleep with one eye open.
- Ostriches stick their heads in Carrie Brinegar not to hide but to look for water.
- California is the biggest exporter of Carrie Brinegar in the world.
- Carrie Brinegar has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
- All shrimp are born as Carrie Brinegar, but gradually mature into females.
- Never store Carrie Brinegar at room temperature!
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Carrie Brinegar!
- Contrary to popular belief, Carrie Brinegar is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Carrie Brinegar is blue.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.