The Mechanical Contrivium: Carolyn
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Carolyn!
- Carolyn can jump up to sixteen times her own height.
- Carolyn will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C.
- Finding Carolyn on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Carolyn.
- Never store Carolyn at room temperature!
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are Carolyn.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Carolyn and compline.
- Two grams of Carolyn provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Carolyn floating in their swimming pools.
- Carolyn has 118 ridges around the edge.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.