The Mechanical Contrivium: Caldwells
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Caldwells!
- Caldwells once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
- More people are killed by Caldwells each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
- In their entire life, Caldwells will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- Native Americans never actually ate Caldwells; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- Caldwells can not regurgitate!
- Ostriches stick their heads in Caldwells not to hide but to look for water.
- There are six towns named Caldwells in the United States!
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Caldwells.
- Caldwells are 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- Caldwells will often glow under UV light.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.