The Mechanical Contrivium: Brian
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Brian!
- Brian is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Brian.
- If Brian was life size, he would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human!
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Brian.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Brian to reach the earth's core!
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Brian.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Brian!
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Brian.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Brian', hated Brian and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Brian.
- Brian can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.