The Mechanical Contrivium: Badly_knitted
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Badly_knitted!
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Badly_knitted!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Badly_knitted floating in their swimming pools.
- All swans in England belong to Badly_knitted.
- Badly_knitted once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- The patron saint of Badly_knitted is Saint Eugenie.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Badly_knitted into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Badly_knitted!
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Badly_knitted!
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Badly_knitted.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Badly_knitted!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.