The Mechanical Contrivium: Ayame
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ayame!
- It can take Ayame several days to move just through one tree!
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Ayame!
- If you kiss Ayame for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- Ayame will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory!
- If you put a drop of liquor on Ayame, she will go mad and sting herself to death.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Ayame!
- Ayame is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- Ayame can use only about ten percent of her brain.
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Ayame is the victim!
- Ayame is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.