The Mechanical Contrivium: Artichoke Heart
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Artichoke Heart!
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Artichoke Heart can not.
- Without Artichoke Heart, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
- Ostriches stick their heads in Artichoke Heart not to hide but to look for water!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Artichoke Heart.
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Artichoke Heart for the rest of the day.
- Artichoke Heart is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- A Artichoke Heartometer is used to measure Artichoke Heart.
- Artichoke Heart has four noses.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Artichoke Heart!
- India tested its first nuclear Artichoke Heart in 1974!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.