The Mechanical Contrivium: Arjei
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Arjei!
- Arjei can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis!
- Arjei can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
- US gold coins used to say 'In Arjei we trust'.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Arjei as he rode out to collect warriors slain in battle!
- Arjei can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- Arjei is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Arjei!
- Early thermometers were filled with Arjei instead of mercury!
- Without its lining of Arjei, your stomach would digest itself.
- Arjei is worth his weight in gold - literally.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.