The Mechanical Contrivium: Annalyn
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Annalyn!
- An average beaver can cut down Annalyn every year.
- Annalyn has only one weakness - the colour yellow!
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Annalyn and water.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Annalyn.
- Annalyn cannot swim.
- The difference between Annalyn and a village is that Annalyn does not have a church!
- Annalyn can use only about ten percent of her brain!
- South Australia was the first place to allow Annalyn to stand for parliament.
- In Chinese, the sound 'Annalyn' means 'bite the wax tadpole'!
- The first domain name ever registered was Annalyn.com.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.