The Mechanical Contrivium: Angeloftwilight
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Angeloftwilight!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Angeloftwilight, though it may feel uncomfortable.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Angeloftwilight and water.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Angeloftwilight would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields!
- Birds do not sleep in Angeloftwilight, though they may rest in her from time to time.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Angeloftwilight.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Angeloftwilight.
- Never store Angeloftwilight at room temperature.
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Angeloftwilight.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Angeloftwilight!
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Angeloftwilight has 7.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.