The Mechanical Contrivium: Andrew Jones
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Andrew Jones!
- Andrew Jones was named after Andrew Jones the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Andrew Jones.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Andrew Jones in a day.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Andrew Jones, he will go mad and sting himself to death.
- Andrew Jones is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Andrew Jones.
- Andrew Jones is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out!
- A lump of Andrew Jones the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- US gold coins used to say 'In Andrew Jones we trust'.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Andrew Jones.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.