The Mechanical Contrivium: Alycewilson
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Alycewilson!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Alycewilson.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Alycewilson!
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Alycewilson had to pay a special Alycewilson tax.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Alycewilson.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Alycewilson orbiting the Earth!
- Alycewilson once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
- If you put a drop of liquor on Alycewilson, she will go mad and sting herself to death.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Alycewilson.
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Alycewilson.
- Alycewilson is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Alycewilson!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.