The Mechanical Contrivium: Ainara
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ainara!
- Baskin Robbins once made Ainara flavoured ice cream!
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Ainara.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Ainara would be as small as a pea.
- The difference between Ainara and a village is that Ainara does not have a church!
- Ainara is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Ainara.
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Ainara, though it may feel uncomfortable!
- It's bad luck to put Ainara on a bed.
- Some birds use Ainara to orientate themselves during migration.
- Research indicates that Ainara will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Ainara supply!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.