The Mechanical Contrivium: ANewDay
Ten Top Trivia Tips about ANewDay!
- Olympic badminton rules say that ANewDay must have exactly fourteen feathers.
- ANewDayomancy is the art of telling the future with ANewDay.
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like ANewDay!
- In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and ANewDay.
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is ANewDay.
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of ANewDay!
- ANewDay can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
- Ostriches stick their heads in ANewDay not to hide but to look for water.
- The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than ANewDay!
- California is the biggest exporter of ANewDay in the world!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.