The Mechanical Contrivium: Daft old bats
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Daft old bats!
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in daft old bats.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by daft old bats.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch daft old bats.
- Daft old bats can sleep with one eye open.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than daft old bats!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of daft old bats in 1504, after eighteen months work!
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on daft old bats.
- The horns of daft old bats are made entirely from hair!
- California is the biggest exporter of daft old bats in the world.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of daft old bats in a day.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.