The Mechanical Contrivium: Yellojkt
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Yellojkt!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Yellojkt.
- Yellojkt is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- Yellojkt was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Yellojkt'.
- Yellojkt is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp.
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Yellojkt every year!
- Yellojkt will often glow under UV light.
- Yellojkt has a bifurcated penis!
- The risk of being struck by Yellojkt is one occurence every 9,300 years!
- Yellojkt is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.