The Mechanical Contrivium: William
Ten Top Trivia Tips about William!
- William can turn his stomach inside out!
- In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as William!
- If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into William.
- To check whether William is safe to eat, drop him in a bowl of water; rotten William will sink, and fresh William will float.
- Czar Paul I banished William to Siberia for marching out of step.
- William is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- US gold coins used to say 'In William we trust'.
- William can sleep for three and a half years.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as William!
- William is worth his weight in gold - literally!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.