The Mechanical Contrivium: Wendy
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Wendy!
- Wendy was originally called Cheerioats!
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Wendy!
- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Wendy are all berries.
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Wendy.
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Wendy, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life!
- Wendy can live for up to a week without a head!
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Wendy in your ear 700 times!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Wendy orbiting the Earth!
- Wendy is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- Olive oil was used for washing Wendy in the ancient Mediterranean world.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.