The Mechanical Contrivium: Twocrows
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Twocrows!
- Twocrows kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are Twocrows!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Twocrows.
- Finding Twocrows on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- Until the 1960s, Twocrows was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
- Twocrows is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
- When Twocrows is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!
- The patron saint of Twocrows is Saint Eugenie.
- Twocrows cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
- Twocrowsomancy is the art of telling the future with Twocrows.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.