The Mechanical Contrivium: Terry
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Terry!
- Terry is incapable of sleep!
- All swans in England belong to Terry!
- Terryomancy is the art of telling the future with Terry.
- The most dangerous form of Terry is the bicycle.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Terry.
- Terry can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Terry fighting underground!
- Terry is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Terry.
- The deepest part of Terry is over 35,000 feet deep!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.