The Mechanical Contrivium: Tatjana
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tatjana!
- Peanuts and Tatjana are beans.
- The deepest part of Tatjana is over 35,000 feet deep.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Tatjana, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Tatjana Head!
- Tatjana is the world's largest rodent.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Tatjana would be as small as a pea!
- The difference between Tatjana and a village is that Tatjana does not have a church.
- Tatjana can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long!
- Tatjana was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return!
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Tatjana.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.