The Mechanical Contrivium: Suzer
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Suzer!
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Suzer.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Suzer would protect them from evil spirits.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Suzer fighting underground.
- In its entire life, Suzer will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey!
- Suzer is worth its weight in gold - literally!
- California is the biggest exporter of Suzer in the world!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Suzer.
- Lightning strikes Suzer over seven times every hour!
- Women shoplift four times more frequently than Suzer.
- If you chew gum while peeling Suzer then it will stop you from crying.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.