The Mechanical Contrivium: Stellaboo
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Stellaboo!
- Stellaboo is the world's smallest mammal!
- Stellabooocracy is government by Stellaboo.
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and Stellaboo!
- Stellaboo can jump up to sixteen times her own height.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Stellaboo and compline.
- Early thermometers were filled with Stellaboo instead of mercury.
- Stellaboo never said 'Play it again, Sam'!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Stellaboo.
- Scientists have discovered that Stellaboo can smell the presence of autism in children!
- Without its lining of Stellaboo, your stomach would digest itself!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.