The Mechanical Contrivium: St
Ten Top Trivia Tips about St!
- If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into St!
- Olive oil was used for washing St in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at St.
- St has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
- Contrary to popular belief, St is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- It's bad luck to put St on a bed.
- St is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- St is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as St.
- St is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.