The Mechanical Contrivium: Spudly
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Spudly!
- In Chinese, the sound 'Spudly' means 'bite the wax tadpole'!
- The porpoise is second to Spudly as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Spudly is incapable of sleep!
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Spudly.
- By tradition, a girl standing under Spudly cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege!
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Spudly.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Spudly in your ear 700 times.
- If you break Spudly, you will get seven years of bad luck!
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Spudly state'.
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Spudly.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.