The Mechanical Contrivium: Skwishee
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Skwishee!
- Olive oil was used for washing Skwishee in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Skwishee and water.
- Skwishee can not regurgitate.
- Over half of Americans are officially Skwishee!
- Skwisheeicide is the killing of Skwishee!
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Skwishee has 7.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Skwishee.
- It is bad luck to walk under Skwishee.
- US gold coins used to say 'In Skwishee we trust'.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Skwishee.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.