The Mechanical Contrivium: Shinelumiere
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Shinelumiere!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Shinelumiere floating in their swimming pools.
- The Shinelumiere-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Shinelumiere-fights take place there every day.
- Shinelumiere is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- Shinelumiere has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
- Shinelumiere can't sweat.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Shinelumiere with his left foot.
- In Japan, Shinelumiere can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Shinelumiere!
- The deepest part of Shinelumiere is over 35,000 feet deep.
- Shinelumiereocracy is government by Shinelumiere!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.