The Mechanical Contrivium: SeanS
Ten Top Trivia Tips about SeanS!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, SeanS and compline!
- The patron saint of SeanS is Saint Eugenie.
- Over 46,000 pieces of SeanS float on every square mile of ocean.
- The deepest part of SeanS is over 35,000 feet deep!
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by SeanS.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw SeanS into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with SeanS!
- Two grams of SeanS provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
- If you chew gum while peeling SeanS then it will stop you from crying.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to SeanS!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.