The Mechanical Contrivium: Sabre
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Sabre!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Sabre in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Sabre is the world's smallest mammal.
- Sabre has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
- Sabre, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Sabre.
- The risk of being struck by Sabre is one occurence every 9,300 years.
- Four-fifths of the surface of Sabre is covered in water!
- Research indicates that Sabre will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- Sabre can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Sabre.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.