The Mechanical Contrivium: Reiji
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Reiji!
- Reiji has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- Reiji can jump up to sixteen times her own height!
- Reiji can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
- Without Reiji, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
- Reindeer like to eat Reiji.
- Reiji is only six percent water.
- During World War II, Americans tried to train Reiji to drop bombs.
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Reiji!
- It's bad luck to put Reiji on a bed.
- Ostriches stick their heads in Reiji not to hide but to look for water.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.