The Mechanical Contrivium: Pavlov's Cat
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pavlov's Cat!
- The average duration of sexual intercourse for Pavlov's Cat is two minutes.
- Pavlov's Cat can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
- You should always store Pavlov's Cat in an airtight container in the fridge.
- The horns of Pavlov's Cat are made entirely from hair!
- Pavlov's Cat can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time!
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Pavlov's Cat.
- All shrimp are born as Pavlov's Cat, but gradually mature into females.
- The opposite sides of Pavlov's Cat always add up to seven!
- Pavlov's Cat is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Pavlov's Cat.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.