The Mechanical Contrivium: Monkeygurl
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Monkeygurl!
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Monkeygurl.
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Monkeygurl.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Monkeygurl fighting underground.
- If you kiss Monkeygurl for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- You should always open Monkeygurl at least an hour before drinking her!
- The first Monkeygurl was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- Monkeygurl has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
- In Chinese, the sound 'Monkeygurl' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Monkeygurl would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields.
- Without Monkeygurl, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.