The Mechanical Contrivium: Mery
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mery!
- A thimbleful of Mery would weigh over 100 million tons.
- Half a cup of Mery contains only seventeen calories!
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Mery.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Mery floating in their swimming pools.
- A lump of Mery the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Mery.
- Mery has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Mery can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Mery fighting underground!
- If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Mery.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.