The Mechanical Contrivium: Mara
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mara!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Mara floating in their swimming pools.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Mara to reach the earth's core.
- Mara will become gaseous if its temperature rises above -42°C.
- Mara can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- Mara is the world's smallest mammal.
- The Mara-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Mara-fights take place there every day!
- During severe windstorms, Mara may sway several feet to either side.
- The porpoise is second to Mara as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Mara is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- Mara became extinct in England in 1486.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.