The Mechanical Contrivium: Mandy
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mandy!
- The Mandy-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Mandy-fights take place there every day.
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Mandy, and 400 times smaller!
- Half a cup of Mandy contains only seventeen calories.
- Mandy can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Mandy.
- Mandy has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Mandy.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Mandy.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Mandy.
- Mandy can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.