The Mechanical Contrivium: Mama
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mama!
- A lump of Mama the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Mama and compline.
- Mama is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Mama!
- Mama is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
- Mama never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Mama.
- Mama is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- The first Mama was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Mama.
- Mama has four noses.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.