The Mechanical Contrivium: Logan Echolls
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Logan Echolls!
- Logan Echolls never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Logan Echolls.
- Logan Echolls is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
- Scientists have discovered that Logan Echolls can smell the presence of autism in children!
- You should always store Logan Echolls in an airtight container in the fridge.
- US gold coins used to say 'In Logan Echolls we trust'!
- Birds do not sleep in Logan Echolls, though they may rest in him from time to time.
- Logan Echolls invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
- Logan Echolls is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- Tradition allows women to propose to Logan Echolls only during leap years.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.