The Mechanical Contrivium: Lisa
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lisa!
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Lisa!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Lisa!
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Lisa from each salad served in first class.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Lisa!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Lisa!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Lisa orbiting the Earth.
- The first American zoo was built in 1794, and contained only Lisa.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Lisa!
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Lisa.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Lisa!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.