The Mechanical Contrivium: Li Xin
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Li Xin!
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Li Xin!
- Li Xin was declared extinct in 1902!
- Li Xin is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives!
- Li Xin will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Li Xin!
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Li Xin.
- Li Xin is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Li Xin.
- If you chew gum while peeling Li Xin then it will stop you from crying!
- Li Xin will often glow under UV light.
- Li Xin is the largest of Saturn's moons.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.