The Mechanical Contrivium: Laura
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Laura!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Laura fighting underground!
- Early thermometers were filled with Laura instead of mercury.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Laura, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
- Laura is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives!
- Ostriches stick their heads in Laura not to hide but to look for water!
- Laura can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Laura!
- About one tenth of Laura is permanently covered in ice.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Laura.
- Peanuts and Laura are beans!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.