The Mechanical Contrivium: Lanapanda
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lanapanda!
- The air around Lanapanda is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Lanapanda.
- The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Lanapanda is blue.
- Lanapanda was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return!
- Olive oil was used for washing Lanapanda in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Lanapanda.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Lanapanda to reach the earth's core!
- Lanapanda cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Lanapanda!
- Olympic badminton rules say that Lanapanda must have exactly fourteen feathers!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.