The Mechanical Contrivium: Lana
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lana!
- Lana is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Lana.
- Lana is the world's largest rodent!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Lana.
- If you drop Lana from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Lana as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- Research indicates that Lana will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas!
- Lana will always turn right when leaving a cave!
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Lana.
- Lana can last longer without water than a camel can!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.