The Mechanical Contrivium: Laboo
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Laboo!
- The opposite sides of Laboo always add up to seven.
- Laboo is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Laboo.
- Laboo can live for up to a week without a head!
- Laboo is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The first domain name ever registered was Laboo.com.
- The only Englishman to become Laboo was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Laboo from 1154 to 1159.
- If you drop Laboo from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Laboo.
- If you chew gum while peeling Laboo then it will stop you from crying!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.