The Mechanical Contrivium: Knitting
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Knitting!
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than Knitting.
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Knitting.
- Knitting can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Knitting!
- Knitting can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Knitting would protect them from evil spirits!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Knitting floating in their swimming pools.
- The difference between Knitting and a village is that Knitting does not have a church.
- You share your birthday with Knitting.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Knitting orbiting the Earth!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.